INFORMATION ABOUT ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003:
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Sistar S.A.S. as process owner is required to provide the data subject with specific information concerning the purposes and methods of processing of personal data.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Personal data collected directly or through other sources within the business are treated in accordance with Decree. 196/2003 and customary confidentiality obligations.
FINE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT:
The personal data supplied by the person concerned will be processed manually and by Sistar Sas with the following aims:
- for requirements prior to entering into contracts for the supply of goods
- for the implementation of the obligations and requirements (administrative, tax, accounting, etc..) Provided by the legislation in force
- limitatamente data relating to the conduct of economic activities, for purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail or interactive commercial communication; marketing and advertising; promotional activities; detection of the degree of customer satisfaction
- For management support service relating to material marketed
- For each other need for operational and managerial
Sistar S.A.S. may use its own subjects to carry out any technical or organizational, but not limited to: the provision of printing services, packaging, transmission, transportation and handling of communications.
The treatment is done by manual processing or electronic or automated, according to a logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data.
The conferment of data is not required, except in cases provided by law, but the refusal to supply may make it impossible to establish the relationship and to execute contracts.
CLASSES OF PERSONS TO WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED:
The data can be communicated to:
- persons to whom the right of access to data is granted by law or regulationcredit institutions for the management of receipts and payments, financial institutions, insurance and audit
- parties that perform functions related to the execution of the contract (drivers, dispatchers, etc.)
- data processing and computer services
- employees or external service companies
- company marketing studies
RIGHTS OF ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003:
Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 grants the parties concerned specific rights.
- The interested has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The Person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The has the right to obtain the
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations described in the preceding paragraphs have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves a of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
These rights can be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the Head of data processing Sistar Sas by registered letter sent to Sistar Sas Via Workers Autobianchi 1-20832 Desio – MB or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the exercise of rights, the interested party may, in writing, by delegation or proxy to physical persons, agencies, associations or organizations.
The data subject may also be assisted by a person of trust.
Information regarding cookies, on the basis of the provisions of European Directive 2009/136.
Cookies are classified according to the duration and the site that has them set:
Session cookies: you delete the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies: are deleted after a certain period of time.
First Party Cookies: set by Web sites themselves (with domain the same as shown in the address bar of the browser) and can be read only by those sites. They are commonly used to store information such as preferences, to be used to return to the site.
Third Party Cookies: during the navigation of a site you can receive on your device even cookie sites or other web server; this is because the website visited can be present elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one where you find the page you requested.
Social media Cookies: some pages on our website will allow you to share our content on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter. Sometimes we could enter video from sites like Youtube. These sites generate their cookies, which we do not control. To learn more about their policy of managing cookies you can visit their sites.
In order to analyze how to use the site and improve the service offered we use an internal data collection and statistics system based on the data access. This informations does not collect your personal data and are totally anonymous.
Third Party Cookies: In some pages we are using Google Maps (embedded element). For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google it is recommended to check the information on the following website: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
If in the Web site youfind a third-party cookies (this is especially true in cases where the Web page contains the so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, pictures or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed in or through our website Web), please contact those third parties directly involved and ask questions about the cookies they send.
You can limit or block cookies encountered in navigating this site through your browser settings. Cookies are plain text files, you can then access it using most text editors or word processing programs. To open them, just click on them. For information about how to perform this control, refer to the information provided by the cookie on the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the manual for further information. In any browser operations limitation or blocking cookies are set to follow a different procedure. To define the correct settings use the help function of the browser. To limit or disable cookies on a cell phone, refer to the manual for further information.
More detailed informations about cookies on the Internet are available at http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Please be advised that the restriction or disabling cookies may not ensure proper operation of the website.
Because any changes to our website or to regulations pertaining to cookies, it is possible that these information are periodically changed. We are therefore authorized to change the content of the information and cookies on the list at any time and without notice. The latest version can be found on this Web page.
- Session cookies (temporary)
- Analytics cookies (temporary and persistent)
- WordPress and installed modules Cookies (temporary and persistent)
By continuing to browse the website you will allow the use of these cookies, for the periods indicated and the conditions contained in this policy of cookies.
Has been designated as manager of the treatment Sara Spadoni, head of marketing activities of Sistar Sas.