INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of legislative Decree no. 196/2003 e art. 13 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 GDPR
Sistar S.a.s with registered and operative office at Via Lavoratori Autobianchi, 1 – 20832 Desio (MB) Fiscal Code and VAT number 10569980153, as data controller, inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of legislative decree 196/2003 (Privacy code) and art. 13 of regulation (UE) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679) laying down provisions fort the protection of person and other subject regarding the processiong of personal data, personal data (personal and fiscal data) provide by you regarding our business relationship will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
1. Treatment object
Sistar S.a.s. process personal data, identifying (for example: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) communicated by you regarding our business relationship
2. Processing purpose
The personal data of each individual operator who has relations with Sistar S.a.s., supplied by you through the authorization form to the processing of personal data, will be used for the following purposes:
1. to carry out the daily working relationship, to allow an effective management of business relationships in order to respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and / or specific needs that you have indicated;
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes
2. send e-mail, paper mail, sms or through telephone contacts: newsletter, business communications, advertising material on products or services offered by Sistar S.a.s. and questionnaires for the survey of the degree of satisfaction according to the provisions of our procedures covered by the ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
3. Processing Methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. Sistar S.a.s. will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the business relationship (Article 2948 of the Civil Code which provides for a period of 5 years for periodic payments; civil code that provides for the preservation of accounting records for 10 years, Article 22 of Presidential Decree 29 September 1973, n.600) and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes (Article 11 letter e) of the D.Lgs 196/2003 and art 5 lett. e) of the EU Reg 2016/679).
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible:
– to employees and collaborators of Sistar S.a.s in their capacity as persons in charge, internal processing managers and system administrators;
5. Communication of data
The collected data will not be spread, but personal data, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, can be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
– external consultants to Sistar S.a.s .: in charge of processing operations or consultancy for tax substitutes, debt collection, service provider Edp, internet provider, web agencies by mail, AWS Amazon and accountant.
– public entities to whom the data must be communicated by law (social security and welfare agencies, financial offices, etc.);
– Judicial authorities
6. Data Transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Milan and in Ireland. Sistar S.as. doesn’t transfer personal data to third countries; however it reserves the possibility to use services in cloud and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as foreseen by the art. 46 GDPR 2016/679
7. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for commercial purposes is mandatory for the daily conduct of activities between our companies.
The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility to process data already provided: in this case, you will not receive: newsletters, commercial communications, advertising material on products or services offered by Sistar S.a.s. and questionnaires for the survey of the degree of satisfaction. However, you will continue to be entitled to a commercial relationship with Sistar S.a.s.
8. Right of person concerned
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
– obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
– obtain data correction and deletion;
– obtain the treatment limitation;
– obtain data portability, receive them from the data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
– oppose the processing at any time and also in case of treatment for direct marketing purpose;
– oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered mail with return receipt in Sistar S.a.s. registered and operational office in Via Lavoratori Autobianchi, 1 – 20832 Desio (MB)
– an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner and manager of the treatment
The Data Controller is Sistar S.a.s with registered and operative office in Via Lavoratori Autobianchi, 1 – 20832 Desio (MB), in the figure of its Legal Representative. No other Internal Managers have been appointed for the processing of personal data.
Information regarding cookies, on the basis of the provisions of European Directive 2009/136.
Cookies are classified according to the duration and the site that has them set:
Session cookies: you delete the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies: are deleted after a certain period of time.
First Party Cookies: set by Web sites themselves (with domain the same as shown in the address bar of the browser) and can be read only by those sites. They are commonly used to store information such as preferences, to be used to return to the site.
Third Party Cookies: during the navigation of a site you can receive on your device even cookie sites or other web server; this is because the website visited can be present elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one where you find the page you requested.
Social media Cookies: some pages on our website will allow you to share our content on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter. Sometimes we could enter video from sites like Youtube. These sites generate their cookies, which we do not control. To learn more about their policy of managing cookies you can visit their sites.
In order to analyze how to use the site and improve the service offered we use an internal data collection and statistics system based on the data access. This informations does not collect your personal data and are totally anonymous.
Third Party Cookies: In some pages we are using Google Maps (embedded element). For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google it is recommended to check the information on the following website: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
If in the Web site youfind a third-party cookies (this is especially true in cases where the Web page contains the so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, pictures or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed in or through our website Web), please contact those third parties directly involved and ask questions about the cookies they send.
You can limit or block cookies encountered in navigating this site through your browser settings. Cookies are plain text files, you can then access it using most text editors or word processing programs. To open them, just click on them. For information about how to perform this control, refer to the information provided by the cookie on the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the manual for further information. In any browser operations limitation or blocking cookies are set to follow a different procedure. To define the correct settings use the help function of the browser. To limit or disable cookies on a cell phone, refer to the manual for further information.
More detailed informations about cookies on the Internet are available at http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Please be advised that the restriction or disabling cookies may not ensure proper operation of the website.
Because any changes to our website or to regulations pertaining to cookies, it is possible that these information are periodically changed. We are therefore authorized to change the content of the information and cookies on the list at any time and without notice. The latest version can be found on this Web page.
- Session cookies (temporary)
- Analytics cookies (temporary and persistent)
- WordPress and installed modules Cookies (temporary and persistent)
By continuing to browse the website you will allow the use of these cookies, for the periods indicated and the conditions contained in this policy of cookies.
Has been designated as manager of the treatment Sara Spadoni, head of marketing activities of Sistar Sas.